- CBC (complete blood count)
- Blood chemistries
- Urinalysis with microscopic sediment evaluation
- Total T4 (thyroid)
- Heartworm testing (IDEXX 4Dx)
- Tick-borne disease screening (IDEXX 4Dx)
- Fecal flotation/analysis
- Send-out express laboratory services (including blood allergy testing)
Need a Home-Away-From-Home for your pet?
The Whitefield Animal Hospital has boarding kennel facilities! We provide professional and compassionate care for your pet. Contact our staff for rates and availability. The following vaccines are required for boarding: Rabies, Distemper, Lepto. Kennel Cough vaccine must be given 2 weeks prior to boarding.